Why work with NK Realtors?
We recruit skilled individuals who are perfectionists and passionate about their work. We nurture their talent, polish their skills with challenging work opportunities, and help them harness their potential to the fullest. Besides individual professional growth, the amicable work environment inculcates the spirit of teamwork, and thus, ensures organizational growth as well.So, if you have the talent, we have the right opportunity for you. Join NK Realtors, we are building your tomorrow, today.
Sr. Manager/ Assistant General Manager
- Qualification : Post Graduate preferably MBA in Sales & Marketing.
- Experience : 5 – 8 years’ experience in sales/marketing along with team handling experience for more than 5 years.
- Location : Hyderabad
- Company Name : N. K. Realtors Pvt. Ltd
Responsible for business development with top developers of Hyderabad to take up preferred marketing projects.
Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team. Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its strong presence. Participating in recruitment process, setting goals, performance monitoring & coaching of sales representatives.
- Meet team target of revenue by driving Sales through the team members.
- Responsible for manpower planning as and when required depending on the business flow.
- Responsible for deployment of team members so as to ensure optimum utilization for driving sales effectively.
- Keeping the team motivated as and when required to achieve high level of performance and growth in the organization.
- Responsible for regular monitoring of team performance by conducting team meetings at frequent intervals and helping team members to improve performance by feedback, suggestions, training, coaching, etc.
- Responsible for proper tracking of timely follow up with customers by the team members by ensuring that all the internal and statutory policies are being followed.
- Responsible of setting up of marketing plan in coordination with the seniors & the developers and ensure smooth and timely execution of the same by the team members.
- Should be able to suggest and spearhead lead generation activities in coordination with his team members.
- Liaison with pre-sales team to update them about the project along with promotional & marketing activities. Based on the same to understand, analyze and take necessary measures to increase lead flow.
- Forecast expected number of calls during a particular period etc. Depending on the mode and kind of promotional activities carried out for a particular project.
- Identifying and developing business opportunities.
- Suggest appropriate sales strategy based on market condition, competition, etc.
- Maintaining good relationship with developers by means of cordial and professional behaviour.
- Suggest developers concerned on project planning, marketing and promotion based on one’s own market research and analysis.
- Responsible for selection of subordinate team members through interview in coordination with the HR department.
- Supervision on timely data feeding in CRM by team members.
- One is expected to follow instructions & abide by rules & regulations of the company as well as that may be laid by the respective reporting authority from time to time in the interest of the business.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing the stated job & responsibilities; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Qualification : Graduation in any stream.
- Department : Residential - Marketing
- Location : Hyderabad Branch
- Experience : 2 – 5 years’ experience handling sales profile.
- Competencies : Good Communication skills (English, Telegu & Hindi), Smart & Presentable, Honesty and integrity, Knowledge of sales/purchase process,Responsiveness, Knowledge of real estate market (optional), Negotiation skills, Dynamic & Quick Learner. Deep interest in sales as a career prospect. Ability to understand requirements of Prospects and decent aptitude to understand and pitch Property solutions to Prospects.Good Team Player.
- Job Purpose : Sr. Property Advisor/Property Advisoris the key point of contact between an organization and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products. Their work includes: Demonstrating, presenting products &Selling of properties to clients. Working on leads provided by the company and generating self leads. Perform duties, such as study property listings, interaction with developers, interview prospective clients; accompany clients to property site& feeding client data in CRM software.
- Convert prospects into customers by show-casing appropriate Residential properties which matches their requirement in terms of price, size and location.
- Use leads generated/shared by marketing team pre-sales department and other departments with an objective to turn them into customers. Generate self-leads to convert them into customers, through business directories, client referrals & BTL activities (eg: - networking, on-ground activities in corporates, clubs, and community presentations etc.).
- Follow-up with customers over telephone, visit customers at their preferred venues, provides end-to-end guidance to customers during site visits.
- D. Maintain all physical files in the site sales office, maintain records of customer interaction, booking, availability etc. through our CRM application.
- Liaising with other departments and developers for smooth operations.
- Be compliant with policies and procedures of the organization as well as the applicable local, state and central laws and acts.
- They must have good knowledge of the property market in their area and be familiar with local facilities -- schools, shopping and mass transportation -- so that they can provide their clients with the information they need to make decisions. Real estate sales executives need good marketing skills to enable them to present a persuasive picture of a property, in person and on paper.