< img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=486374608200848&ev=PageView&noscript=1" />
close

Project Highlights

Offers/Event

Offers/Event

EASY BUY OFFER @ New Kolkata - Prayag
Pay 40% on Agreement  and Remaining 60% on Possession
 
Offer valid for select units for a limited time.




New Kolkata - Prayag

**************************************************************

Zero Cancellation charge on token amount for outstation customer through Video Presentation till 31st May 2021.

T&C. Customer has to visit the site on or before 31st May 2021 to avail the waiver.
 

Why you should choose this property ?

  • Tallest and biggest satellite township in a bank of river.

  • Strategically connected with Rail, Road & River.

  • First residential Township having private Cruise & Jetty.

  • First River side residential township with all modern amenities & facility.

  • Developed by renowned developer Alcove Realty and Designed by Hafeez Contractor.

Rating

(Out of )

5

Booked Customers

4.9

Site Visitor’s Rating

Priya Ranjan Ghatak

Thanks Alcove Realty for taking this venture in our suburb. Hope we will get all the promised facilities and a secured livelihood. I am eagerly waiting for the completion of the project. No doubt, it will enhance the height of the town Serampore.

Mrs. Rita Dhara

I liked New Kolkata very much, hear all staff are very co-operative. Their behavior are very good. Environment of New Kolkata very beautiful, I hope, when we will be here, obviously give very pleasure & joy.

Because You Are Special

Nk Realtors in Alliance with SONY, brings all NK Customers Countless Delights on Selected Products
Call Us : 033 4040 1010 Email Us : privilege@nkrealtors.com
Only for Kolkata